17 things I have learned in 17 years
In honour of turning seventeen today, I reveal seventeen things I have learnt so far in my life. I still have a lot to learn, but these are some of the most important life lessons I have acquired.
- When you put you’re mind and time to something you can achieve.
- Always cherish loved ones, show gratitude.
- And on that note cut out negative relationships.
- Don’t make final judgements based on first impressions.
- Travelling is a once in a lifetime experience- never say no.
- Eat nourishing food, not junk you only have one body, remember you are what you eat!
- Academics are important, but not the be all and end all, just as long as you have tried your hardest, thats all that matters.
- Try not to be despondent over failing, it actually means you’re learning.
- Only look back on the past, if searching for achievements, never failures.
- You actually like exercise (oh my god I can’t believe I have admitted that) .
- Learn to spend time with yourself, but don’t cut people out.
- Its okay to ask for help.
- Anxiety is just adrenaline, ironically nothing to fear.
- Someones social media life may be completely different to their actual life.
- Do things you love, even if you get judged.
- Reading enhances you’re outlook and perspective on the world.
- Keep calm and carry on!
What are some of the things you have learnt in your life?